Due to popular demand on your side and acute brokeness on my side I'm now opening Japanese manga translation commissions!
I'll translate any and every Japanese comic/manga EXCEPT horror and weird body modification porn, that stuff gives me nightmares.
Here are some sample translations:
- Bakemono to Kedamono by Renji Range (supernatural Boys Love), which I was allowed to translate way before the official English license was announced
- English subtitles for How To Draw Digital Manga on Youtube, commissioned by Scarlet Beriko
- Scarlet Beriko Q&A interview
- Payment in € via Paypal ONLY
- I'll translate FROM JP TO ENG/GER, but not the other way around
- I'm not very skilled at page cleaning, so I will not redraw anything
- You have to provide the source material I'm supposed to translate for you
- My translations are for personal use ONLY and will include a watermark
- You will be required to pay 50% of the price before I start and the rest after I'm finished (I'll send you a few sample pages when I'm done before you pay)
- Please estimate around 1.5 to 2 days for a 40 pages comic
- Up to 3 revisions
- No refunds for finished projects (partial refunds depending on translation progress possible)
- 3€ per page when the translation should be edited onto the source material OR
- 1.50€ per page if you want to receive the translation as a text document (I will put numbers on the speech bubbles, so you will be able to identify them)
- 1€ extra for pages that are hard to read (f.ex. when the text is blurry or tiny) or pages with a lot of handwritten text
- 1€ extra per page if SFX should be translated as well
- 3€ extra for author's comment or afterword per page
Please use this calculator to estimate the pricing.
(Number of comic pages excludes number of pages with author's comment/afterword!)
The calculated price above is only an estimate, and the time it'll take me to complete your project also depends on my schedule, so please contact me by filling out the form below to get a final offer.
Please have a link to the pages you want translated ready, as I will need to look them over for price and time calculations.
*: required information