Due to popular demand on your side and acute brokeness on my side I'm now opening Japanese manga translation commissions!
I'll translate any and every Japanese comic/manga EXCEPT horror and weird body modification porn, that stuff gives me nightmares.
Here are some sample translations:
- Bakemono to Kedamono by Renji Range (supernatural Boys Love), which I was allowed to translate way before the official English license was announced
- English subtitles for How To Draw Digital Manga on Youtube, commissioned by Scarlet Beriko
- Scarlet Beriko Q&A interview
- Payment in € via Paypal ONLY
- I'll translate FROM JP TO ENG/GER, but not the other way around
- I'm not very skilled at page cleaning, so I will not redraw anything
- You have to provide the source material I'm supposed to translate for you
- My translations are for personal use ONLY and will include a watermark
- You will be required to pay 50% of the price before I start and the rest after I'm finished (I'll send you a few sample pages when I'm done before you pay)
- Please estimate around 1.5 to 2 days for a 40 pages comic
- Up to 3 revisions
- No refunds for finished projects (partial refunds depending on translation progress possible)
- 3€ per page when the translation should be edited onto the source material OR
- 1.50€ per page if you want to receive the translation as a text document (I will put numbers on the speech bubbles, so you will be able to identify them)
- 1€ extra for pages that are hard to read (f.ex. when the text is blurry or tiny) or pages with a lot of handwritten text
- 1€ extra per page if SFX should be translated as well
- 3€ extra for author's comment or afterword per page
Please use this calculator to estimate the pricing.
(Number of comic pages excludes number of pages with author's comment/afterword!)